Asrock Z370 Extreme 4
CPU
I7 8700k
Graphics
GTX 960
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,
I just installed Osx Yosemite on my computer and the installation process worked pretty fine except the screen flashing sometimes and the apple logo disapearing. I installed it without any boot flag on a fresh fomatted hdd.
Now when I try to boot the system (even after running easybeast) the apple lpgo will appear, it will start to load and then at the middle the screen becomes completely white.
Now I tried different boot flags but it only works with "-x" for safe mode.
Can you please help me?

My scpecs are
Intel i5 2500k
Amd hd radeon 6900 series
8gb ram

Hello,
I just installed Osx Yosemite on my computer and the installation process worked pretty fine except the screen flashing sometimes and the apple logo disapearing. I installed it without any boot flag on a fresh fomatted hdd.
Now when I try to boot the system (even after running easybeast) the apple lpgo will appear, it will start to load and then at the middle the screen becomes completely white.
Now I tried different boot flags but it only works with "-x" for safe mode.
Can you please help me?

My scpecs are
Intel i5 2500k
Amd hd radeon 6900 series
8gb ram

Boot with flag -v and check where the booting is stuck, or post a clear photo of the entire frozen screen here.

Note:-
* Update motherboard model in your profile where you currently updated as Windows 7.
* Instead of mentioning like Radeon 6900 series, update the correct model number.

Okay so I checked my Pc more in detail and the graphic card doesn't have a different description.
But what I found out is that the card doesn't work so can I try to run the Hackintosh on the Onboard Graphics? It's Intel HD 3000.
My Specs in Detail are:

ASUSTeK Computer INC. P8P67 REV 3.1 Rev 1.xx
Intel P67 Desktop PCI Chipset

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz
2nd Generation Intel(r) Core(tm) i5-2500/2500K (Sandy Bridge) Stepping:D-2 (Sockel-Typ

0,AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series
AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x6719)
4095 MB

Creative SB X-Fi

and I will also post a photo of the -v log

YDXJ63873333.jpg

Okay so I checked my Pc more in detail and the graphic card doesn't have a different description.
But what I found out is that the card doesn't work so can I try to run the Hackintosh on the Onboard Graphics? It's Intel HD 3000.

You can check the booting with onboard graphics too. (Use Digital output port, DVI or HDMI)

Boot with your installation media (Unibeast USB) and rerun multibeast.

Select Drivers > System > AppleRTC Patch for CMOS Reset and install it. Then reboot and check booting.

Thank you for your help!
Still the same Problem.
My motherboard doesn't has a possibility to Connect my Monitor...
Heres the v logtmp_1709-IMG_20150713_182420994457612.jpg

Thank you for your help!
Still the same Problem.
My motherboard doesn't has a possibility to Connect my Monitor...
Heres the v logView attachment 143962

Still have the RTC issue. You may required proper DSDT/SSDTs. Or try with clover.

Make a clover bootable USB as mentioned here (Attached DSDT/SSDT may not be appropriate for your motherboard): http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...ll-p8p67-i5k-radeon-hd6600-7.html#post1004043

Then check booting with the USB key.

Thank you very much I will try this today.
Otherwise a friend of mine gave me a nvidia geforce 8800 gt. I hope it works with my mainboard cause it has a pcie slot.
I read that this card is supported oob so if your method doesn't work I have a plan b :)

Thank you very much I will try this today.
Otherwise a friend of mine gave me a nvidia geforce 8800 gt. I hope it works with my mainboard cause it has a pcie slot.
I read that this card is supported oob so if your method doesn't work I have a plan b :)

Currently your booting issue is not related with GFX card.

If clover method resulting in the same panic, then extract DSDT/SSDTs with a Linux/Ubuntu Live CD as mentioned the above linked thread and upload here.

I did everything as you described, even typing in Ipomoea instead of Lotus but it didnt work. One thing I couldnt do was copying thr dsdt file cause I didnt find one.
I do a bios update now cause I read that might be a problem.
I get this black screen with a white apple logo now.
Or shall I wait longer than one minute? but there is no loading screen.
or shall i do a fresh install before all that?WIN_20150714_155436.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back