Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, and thanks for reading my first post. I've been following these forums for a while and thanks to the info I've come across so far, have been running my first hackintosh successfully for the last few weeks.

I recently purchased a Sapphire Radeon 7850 Overclocked Edition GPU. It works perfectly with my Win 7 Partition and I have managed to get pretty close in Mountain Lion 10.8.3. I tried a new install of ML and followed the instructions provided here:
http://www.-- PIRACY PROMOTING SITE m --.com/2013/03/radeon-7000-hackintosh.html

Everything is as it should be, I finally get to the white screen and press the power button to put it to sleep but cannot wake it up using my power button, mouse or keyboard. Does anybody have any idea how I can get around this?

I am using a Gigabyte H77-D3H-MVP Mobo, Intel i5 CPU, ML 10.8.3 and a Sapphire Radeon 7850 Overclocked Edition.

Please help!

You should be able to set your integrated gfx as priority in bios to get passed the white screen. Then once you log in it should recognize your other video card. i don't have igfx so I'm not 100% sure about the settings, but the info is on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back