Graphics
nVidia
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
[FONT=Georgia, Times, Liberation Serif, serif]Hello, all. Newbie here.

So, I've had my Hackintosh up and running for some time now. However, I recently noticed that my build would not support more than 2 USB devices (attempting to plug in a third drops all USB port functionality and forces me to restart). I suspected that perhaps I just needed to install USB 3.0 support via Multibeast. How wrong I was. After installing said kexts, I restarted to a white screen+cursor! Now I can't get around it! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here are my specs:

[/FONT]

Bump. Anyone? Please?

I'm Having the same problem too. :(
Can anyone help us PLEASE Thanks

ilikecorn500,

I did the exact same thing installed caldigit 3.0 and crashed the thing. How did you get it fixed I don't understand how you deleted the kext's. I know which ones but don't know how to use terminal to delete them.

Please help me. I am lost and frustrated with this thing. I don't want to do a fresh install

I don't get what you did here: when you booted into an Ubunto 12.4 CD. I can get to the terminal through the unibeast USB but from there I am lost.

Thanks

ilikecorn500,

I did the exact same thing installed caldigit 3.0 and crashed the thing. How did you get it fixed I don't understand how you deleted the kext's. I know which ones but don't know how to use terminal to delete them.

Please help me. I am lost and frustrated with this thing. I don't want to do a fresh install

I don't get what you did here: when you booted into an Ubunto 12.4 CD. I can get to the terminal through the unibeast USB but from there I am lost.

Thanks

Check your last thread:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back