2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Insane G4 Hack from overclock.net using a Gigabyte P55M-UD4:

4458360723_20040f87c6_o.jpg

4459140770_afc5895ba2_o.jpg

http://www.overclock.net/t/660371/macba ... st_8843189

:headbang:

That's a damn nice looking build. It looks like it started it's life as a Sawtooth by the back of the machine. Looks like he took a lot of work in the design and painting. But my guess is why everyone stops at the back plane and not finishing it off properly?

roto31 said:
That's a damn nice looking build. It looks like it started it's life as a Sawtooth by the back of the machine. Looks like he took a lot of work in the design and painting. But my guess is why everyone stops at the back plane and not finishing it off properly?
On that mod, there is actually a bit of perspex around the I/O. Personally I would have gone for a coloured piece, or painted that one black!

Oh wow! :eek:

He outdid himself in this masterpiece.

I mad jelly bro!!
:cry:

Yep, this build was a good inspiration. I've had it bookmarked for quite a while now in my search for ideas for all my G4s.

I seem to be collecting G4s at the moment with four units and three builds happening at the same time - my MDD that I am finishing off, one of sawtooth Macs and my latest is an amazing Quicksilver that is immaculate apart from dead PSU that I bought for £1.20.

I'm developing kits of laser cut parts for all these models to make modding easier....

minihack said:
Yep, this build was a good inspiration. I've had it bookmarked for quite a while now in my search for ideas for all my G4s.

I seem to be collecting G4s at the moment with four units and three builds happening at the same time - my MDD that I am finishing off, one of sawtooth Macs and my latest is an amazing Quicksilver that is immaculate apart from dead PSU that I bought for £1.20.

I'm developing kits of laser cut parts for all these models to make modding easier....
Words can not express my love for you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back