Contribute
Register

Which patches do I need, and how to check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSDT has no patches. I only resolved errors and warnings
then delete it as not required, you only need a DSDT if you plan on patching it

your other files seem fine

you just need to now open up hackintool, go to usb screen, remove the ports and then refresh them

and then plug a usb2.0 and a usb3.0 in all ports and setup as required, then remove unused ports and then make sure you are within the 15 port limit

then use either USBInjectAll.kext and SSDT or just the USBPorts.kexts

then remove the port limit patch in config.plist and reboot

you just need to now open up hackintool, go to usb screen, remove the ports and then refresh them

and then plug a usb2.0 and a usb3.0 in all ports and setup as required, then remove unused ports and then make sure you are within the 15 port limit

Thank you. i'll try right now)

Thank you! Now usb's are working properly. Can you help resolve problems mentioned above? These ones
1. When I leave pc in idle and monitor offs, then i cant turn it on again, no mater that is SysPrefs i disabled Sleep. So my monitor is always on, which is problem.
2. Sometimes macOS freezes but i still can move my mouse and the arrow is moving, but i cant click anything. After some experiments i think that the problem begins when cpu heating over 80 degrees.

Thank you! Now usb's are working properly. Can you help resolve problems mentioned above? These ones
1. When I leave pc in idle and monitor offs, then i cant turn it on again, no mater that is SysPrefs i disabled Sleep. So my monitor is always on, which is problem.
2. Sometimes macOS freezes but i still can move my mouse and the arrow is moving, but i cant click anything. After some experiments i think that the problem begins when cpu heating over 80 degrees.
1. you could try running these in terminal:
Code:
sudo pmset -a standby 0
sudo pmset -a autopoweroff 0
sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0
sudo rm /var/vm/sleepimage
sudo mkdir /var/vm/sleepimage
2. does the same issue happen in Windows?

1. you could try running these in terminal:
Code:
sudo pmset -a standby 0
sudo pmset -a autopoweroff 0
sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0
sudo rm /var/vm/sleepimage
sudo mkdir /var/vm/sleepimage
2. does the same issue happen in Windows?
Thank you.
1. Didn't help. Monitor gone black and I could not get it back.
2. I don't have windows on this machine(

Thank you.
1. Didn't help. Monitor gone black and I could not get it back.
2. I don't have windows on this machine(
windows is a lot easier to install :)

and if you have the same issue in windows, then you know it is a hardware issue and then you can get some better cooling for your CPU

sleep can be a pain to sort out

check hackintool and power properties and make sure nothing is in red, there is a fix button if anything is in red

and if you have the same issue in windows, then you know it is a hardware issue and then you can get some better cooling for your CPU

check hackintool and power properties and make sure nothing is in red, there is a fix button if anything is in red
Oh thank you, i will try. have a nice weekend)

I checked in Hackintool there is nothing red in Power properties.
Interesting thing that if I manually turn display off by button and then turn it on it awakes, but if it turns off after some time idle it won't wake(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back