Contribute
Register

Which patches do I need, and how to check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP ProBook 440 G6
CPU
i5-8265u
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everybody. I have built a new hackintosh system and to be sure that everything works as it should I would like to check system for any mistakes. I have edited DSDT so it has 0 errors and 0 warnings. But is there some fixes that had to be applied?
my specs
Asus q170t
intel core i-5 6600
intel hd 530
realtek 887
wifi/bt broadcom bcm94360cs2
Appreciate any help. Thank you)

Hello everybody. I have built a new hackintosh system and to be sure that everything works as it should I would like to check system for any mistakes. I have edited DSDT so it has 0 errors and 0 warnings. But is there some fixes that had to be applied?
my specs
Asus q170t
intel core i-5 6600
intel hd 530
realtek 887
wifi/bt broadcom bcm94360cs2
Appreciate any help. Thank you)
most desktop's don't require a DSDT unless you are trying to fix something?

There are couple of problems.
1. When I leave pc in idle and monitor offs, then i cant turn it on again, no mater that is SysPrefs i disabled Sleep. So my monitor is always on, which is problem.
2. Sometimes macOS freezes but i still can move my mouse and the arrow is moving, but i cant click anything. After some experiments i think that the problem begins when cpu heating over 80 degrees.
3. It's just interesting for me to check that everything is loading and working as it should. Maybe i should look at something special in ioReg
Sorry for my English)

There are couple of problems.
1. When I leave pc in idle and monitor offs, then i cant turn it on again, no mater that is SysPrefs i disabled Sleep. So my monitor is always on, which is problem.
2. Sometimes macOS freezes but i still can move my mouse and the arrow is moving, but i cant click anything. After some experiments i think that the problem begins when cpu heating over 80 degrees.
3. It's just interesting for me to check that everything is loading and working as it should. Maybe i should look at something special in ioReg
Sorry for my English)
can save a lot of issues:

can save a lot of issues:
Thank you. I configured my usb ports)

Hello again) YEsterday I noticed that my usb ports3.0 do not recognize usb 2.0 flash drive. So today i begun to configure usb ports again. And have noticed that all my ports recognizes as HS which means they are usb 2.0. But my syste, has 4 usb 3.0 on the back and two usb 3.0 on the front. But no SS device is shown nor in ioReg neither in Hackintool. What did I done wrong?

Hello again) YEsterday I noticed that my usb ports3.0 do not recognize usb 2.0 flash drive. So today i begun to configure usb ports again. And have noticed that all my ports recognizes as HS which means they are usb 2.0. But my syste, has 4 usb 3.0 on the back and two usb 3.0 on the front. But no SS device is shown nor in ioReg neither in Hackintool. What did I done wrong?
no idea

zip and upload your clover folder so someone can take a look

Here it is. Thanks in advance)

Attachments

• clover.zip
    9.1 MB · Views: 43
DSDT has no patches. I only resolved errors and warnings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back