Which Graphics card should I buy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H81M-DS2
CPU
Intel i3 4150
Hello,

I want to use El Capitan 10.11.6 (and maybe mac os sierra later) on my windows machine & I have the following configuration:

Intel i3 4150 or 4130
Gigabyte H81M-DS2
Kingston 120GB SSD

My motherboard doesn't have DVI or HDMI port. so I read somewhere that I need a graphics card to make it work. But I am confused which graphics card should I buy.

Can anyone let me know which graphics card will be compatible with it which is reliable and cheap with the best value ?

Thanks.

Hello,

I want to use El Capitan 10.11.6 (and maybe mac os sierra later) on my windows machine & I have the following configuration:

Intel i3 4150 or 4130
Gigabyte H81M-DS2
Kingston 120GB SSD

My motherboard doesn't have DVI or HDMI port. so I read somewhere that I need a graphics card to make it work. But I am confused which graphics card should I buy.

Can anyone let me know which graphics card will be compatible with it which is reliable and cheap with the best value ?

Thanks.

The cheapest compatible card you can buy new would be one based on either the Nvidia GT 210 chip or AMD Radeon HD 5450 chip. You can find cards based on those for less than $30. However, for more value I would go with an Nvidia GT 720 or 730 for around $50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back