I9 9900k
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. Mac mini
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
The vii is newer and so the drivers are not totally optimized as they might be with a Vega 56/64. I have both a Vega 56 and 64 and I do not notice a huge power disparity for what I do. @pastrychef has his vega 56 preforming at almost the same level as a Vega 64 by using vgtab.

Motherboard
mac
CPU
Graphics
nvidia9600GT
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
The vii is newer and so the drivers are not totally optimized as they might be with a Vega 56/64. I have both a Vega 56 and 64 and I do not notice a huge power disparity for what I do. @pastrychef has his vega 56 preforming at almost the same level as a Vega 64 by using vgtab.
Im video editor and I'm using fcpx...

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5
CPU
I9 9900k
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. Mac mini
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Im video editor and I'm using fcpx...

I am not so I can not tell you what you gain from any of the cards but I would guess the Vega 64 is going to serve you best because it’s the most powerful card from its generation and lots of people running them. I have no experience with the VII so I can not compare it.

Motherboard
mac
CPU
Graphics
nvidia9600GT
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I am not so I can not tell you what you gain from any of the cards but I would guess the Vega 64 is going to serve you best because it’s the most powerful card from its generation and lots of people running them. I have no experience with the VII so I can not compare it.
thanks for your input, I will go with Sapphire RX VEGA64 Nitro+