Gigabyte H470 HD3
CPU
i5 10400
Graphics
Intel 630 UHD
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hey guys

I want to install osx on my hardware. With MultiBeast I don't know which drivers to install.
it would be very cool if someone could help me.

btw i come from germany it would be good if it is explained easily:)

My Hardware:

Mainboard: Gigabyte H470 HD3
CPU/GPU: Intel I5 10400/630UHD
RAM: Corsair Ven RGB Pro B 2x8Gb 3000Mhz
SSD: Samsung 970 Evo M.2 500gb
PS: be quiet System Power 9 600w
Case: NZXT H510

Thank you very much

Hey guys

I want to install osx on my hardware. With MultiBeast I don't know which drivers to install.
it would be very cool if someone could help me.

btw i come from germany it would be good if it is explained easily:)

My Hardware:

Mainboard: Gigabyte H470 HD3
CPU/GPU: Intel I5 10400/630UHD
RAM: Corsair Ven RGB Pro B 2x8Gb 3000Mhz
SSD: Samsung 970 Evo M.2 500gb
PS: be quiet System Power 9 600w
Case: NZXT H510

Thank you very much
Which version of MacOS do you plan to install on your system? Since you posted in Catalina Desktop Support, I assume it is Catalina and not Big Sur?

MultiBeast is only used to install drivers AFTER you have installed MacOS (Catalina). Have you already installed MacOS Catalina on your system?

Which version of MacOS do you plan to install on your system? Since you posted in Catalina Desktop Support, I assume it is Catalina and not Big Sur?

MultiBeast is only used to install drivers AFTER you have installed MacOS (Catalina). Have you already installed MacOS Catalina on your system?
i think Catalina works better in a hackintosh or? if so, Catalina.

I have already installed Multibeast and Catalina on my macbook but i don't know wich driver my system need.

i think Catalina works better in a hackintosh or? if so, Catalina.

I have already installed Multibeast and Catalina on my macbook but i don't know wich driver my system need.
So you have not yet installed Catalina on your system?

If so, try to get Catalina installed first. You can worry about the drivers later.

Please note that since you have a 10th generation Intel system, you cannot use Unibeast as it does not work on hardware based on Intel 10th generation system like yours. You have to use OpenCore or Clover 5124 and later (which incorporates OpenCore) as bootloader to install Catalina. You can check the Dortania OpenCore Guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back