Contribute
Register

Which Audio Driver w/ Z87-GD65 Gaming Motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z87-GD65
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX Titan X (Maxwell)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey guys! I've managed to get everything up and running with my Z87-GD65 motherboard with my i7-4770k. I bought a PCIe LAN Card from Newegg (Rosewill RC-411 for about $12 new) and it works like a charm! So now really my only thing left to install is the audio drivers. I guess the couple that I chose through Multibeast wasn't the correct ones. Anyone have any preferrence as to which one I should install? Or if it makes it easier if anyone would happen to have everything needed to install for my particular motherboard that would be awesome too just to make sure I have everything. Audio is the only thing at this point. I appreciate it guys. I plan on posting my configs later on for future reference for anyone.

The Realtek 1150 if I remember correctly. I'm on my phone right now can't check quickly.

The Realtek 1150 if I remember correctly. I'm on my phone right now can't check quickly.

Hmm, just installed it and no luck. Anything in particular I need to do in Mavericks itself? I'm using logitech speakers if it matters.

Hmm, just installed it and no luck. Anything in particular I need to do in Mavericks itself? I'm using logitech speakers if it matters.

Nope just make sure it's set as the output in sounds in system prefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back