Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Where to order Apple MBP components

Hello all,

I have a faulty GPU on my MBP mid 2009 and am considering changing the logic board myself. I am looking for a good, trustworthy e-com store where I can buy original Apple parts in the EU (or an actual store in Sweden). Does anyone have any advice?

Best regards
Mark.

Also, I found dvwarehouse.com and other resellers shipping worldwide but those guys do not seem to be very trustworthy...:confused:

Hello all,

I have a faulty GPU on my MBP mid 2009 and am considering changing the logic board myself. I am looking for a good, trustworthy e-com store where I can buy original Apple parts in the EU (or an actual store in Sweden). Does anyone have any advice?

Best regards
Mark.

Also, I found dvwarehouse.com and other resellers shipping worldwide but those guys do not seem to be very trustworthy...:confused:

I would start with http://www.apple.com/support/sitemap/ and look up the service/repair centers for your location. Find out from the repair center where you can find/order parts. The repair centers are most likely to know what the most reliable source will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back