Contribute
Register

Where to get MacOS from? & Hardware check

Status
Not open for further replies.
This mATX board from Gigabyte is the lowest cost board with DP. You also get HDMI which the MSI doesn't have.

Screen Shot 4.jpg

This mATX board from Gigabyte is the lowest cost board with DP. You also get HDMI which the MSI doesn't have.

View attachment 272291

Yeah thanks, I saw it. Somehow I like the MSI more, maybe beacuse of the white colour and white LEDs, but perhaps it's not worth spending extra 13€. The MSI has HDMI, the difference is VGA which no one cares about nowadays I guess.

The real difference could be:
MSI: Intel I219-V LAN, 1xUSB-C
Gigabyte: 1 USB 3.0 more, Realtek LAN

Yeah thanks, I saw it. Somehow I like the MSI more, maybe beacuse of the white colour and white LEDs, but perhaps it's not worth spending extra 13€. The MSI has HDMI, the difference is VGA which no one cares about nowadays I guess.

The real difference could be:
MSI: Intel I219-V LAN, 1xUSB-C
Gigabyte: 1 USB 3.0 more, Realtek LAN

This is the MSI back panel. There is no HDMI that I can see. Only DVI, VGA and DP
product_4_20170103112409_586b1959c314d.png

Can someone explain me the exact way to download MacOS?

Can someone explain me the exact way to download MacOS?

1. Open Mac App Store
2. Log in with your Apple ID
3. Download macOS Sierra

The Application Install macOS Sierra will appear in /Applications.

So my friend will be home tomorrow with his macbook. Anything I have to prepare? I am just about making an Apple account, do I have to prepare the usb stick anyway or something else? Does it matter that he has a macbook and I want to use it for a PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back