Contribute
Register

Where can I get BCM94352Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys
Thanks a lot, RehabMan! After renaming/injecting kexts, BT works so fine now!!
please will this fit in a standard mini-itx motherboard?
i have pci1,2 and pciex4 slots

hi guys

please will this fit in a standard mini-itx motherboard?
i have pci1,2 and pciex4 slots

If your board does not have an M.2 slot, you would need a PCIe->half mini PCIe adapter (BCM94352HMB) or a PCIe->M.2 2230 adapter (BCM94352Z).

If your board does not have an M.2 slot, you would need a PCIe->half mini PCIe adapter (BCM94352HMB) or a PCIe->M.2 2230 adapter (BCM94352Z).
i use an H97-D3H gigabyte.
you are right, it doesnt have m.2 slot.
i thought m.2 was for only storage.
so where does the adapter go on my board?
thanks for your time

i use an H97-D3H gigabyte.
you are right, it doesnt have m.2 slot.
i thought m.2 was for only storage.
so where does the adapter go on my board?
thanks for your time

I don't know of any PCIe->M.2 2230 adapters (that doesn't mean they don't exist).

There are adapters for PCIe->half-mini PCIe, which would allow you to use BCM94352HMB or BCM94360HMB, etc.

I would suggest you read here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-airport-pcie-half-mini-v2.104850/

Right now you're a bit off-topic, as you're in the laptop section.

Does anyone know a good site to order this card in Europe? Amazon.co.uk shipped it form china and it took like 25 days to receive it!

Do u think i can order this from Italy too?

I am trying to find a M.2 A-E-keyed BCM94352Z/DW1560 card. There are bunch of them on ebay and alibaba but most of them have a long shipping time(~1 month) and might arrive after my travel date... I don't want to pay over double the cost just to get it shipped a week or two faster...

Is there any other reliable sources I can get these from in a reasonable time frame, like within a couple weeks?

My other choice is to get the Lenovo 20200480 version and manually cut the A key out like what xenio did. It's not ideal but as long as it works I guess, if I am forced to.

The Dell DW1560 is a A+E Key card (2 notches). This will work in an E key slot because one of the slots will line up perfectly. An E Key card such as the Lenovo 20-20048 (1 notch) will not work in an A key slot because it is missing one of the open notches (of course, you can Dremel it...someone in this forum had done it). If you laptop has an A slot, your best bet would be the Dell Dw1560. This way, you would avoid having to mod it and possibly destroy it. That said, I have both these cards and my Dell DW1560 has 2 notches and the Lenovo has only 1 notch, so I can't say with absolute authority that there aren't any other variations of say, the DW1560. But I highly doubt it. Why would Dell produce 2 different cards? I would say you can't go wrong with the DW1560 since it will work in both A and E slots.

Hi,
Your Explanation is very helpful. I would like to know how do I check my laptop have A or E slot
Im having Asus Rog GL502vy laptop with Intel 8260 dual band card(2 notches).

Which will be better for me to buy ? Lenovo ? or DW1560

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back