i5-13500
Graphics
RX 6600 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
[Solved] Where can I get BCM94352Z

It seems out of stock everywhere. Anyone knows where to get one? Thanks in advance.

Update:
Finally I found one from a part store. The card has arrived and worked well.

Last edited:
They are a PITA to get. I thought I snagged one on Partstore.com through Lenovo's PN 20200480, but they sent me an Intel 7260 instead (claiming it was a "mistake of the warehouse" -- they clearly don't have any 94352Zs) -- luckily I snagged one on eBay that's arriving tomorrow. Just be persistent and check around constantly. You'll find one.

Ebay or Dell/Lenovo spare parts channels are your best bet. Avoid Alibaba and similar sites, they are lying about their stock.

They are a PITA to get. I thought I snagged one on Partstore.com through Lenovo's PN 20200480, but they sent me an Intel 7260 instead (claiming it was a "mistake of the warehouse" -- they clearly don't have any 94352Zs) -- luckily I snagged one on eBay that's arriving tomorrow. Just be persistent and check around constantly. You'll find one.

Thanks! I will check constantly. I tried Amazon and eBay with no luck. There is one in Amazon UK but does not ship to the U.S. so sad.

Ebay or Dell/Lenovo spare parts channels are your best bet. Avoid Alibaba and similar sites, they are lying about their stock.

Ok, do you have any website for recommendation? I am running out my sources and monitoring them constantly. Thanks!

Did you receive BCM94352Z card, did you try to install it? I obtained 2 of them and both went down after 2 or 3 minutes in the system

They stopped to work and do not work any more. Hard to say - was it me, my laptop HP Folio 1040 or they both were defective.
As of now laptop works with original Intel card after all manipulations. I was handling all modules Intel7260NGW and BCM94352Z the same way as I would with any electronic component avoiding static electricity, dust, excessive force and etc. Both BCM94352Z didn't survive.

Both came from Partstore.com BCM94352z-1.jpgBCM94352z-1-3.jpg

Did you receive BCM94352Z card, did you try to install it? I obtained 2 of them and both went down after 2 or 3 minutes in the system

Yes, I finally get one from a part website. And the driver is same as BCM94352HML. Everything works perfect, include Handoff feature.

Did you happen to take pictures of the card? What laptop did you install it?
I ordered 2 of them and they both went down in first 2 minuts in the HP Folio 1040 G1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back