Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS P7P55D
CPU
CORE i7 860
Graphics
AMD VEGA 64 8GB VRAM
Hello,

My hackintosh has Mojave and it always worked, now when I boot up on my os x partition the startup bar reaches at about three quaters of completion and suddenly the screen turns black, there is only my acer screen saying (no signal). Eventually even that message disappears.

if you need any screenshots I can send them with my phone

here there is a playlist with different modes all in verbose if this is for any help

It should have something to do with your graphic card. You can try to plug your monitor to another input, maybe also update WEG. Those are really my 2 cents.

It should have something to do with your graphic card. You can try to plug your monitor to another input, maybe also update WEG. Those are really my 2 cents.

It is odd, because on my windows partition my graphics card works just fine, it is an AMG Vega 64.

Sorry for
sorry for my ignorance, can you explain what is a WEG? How do I update it?

can you explain what is a WEG? How do I update it?
WEG is a lazy way to write WhateverGreen.kext.
You update it by downloading a newer version and installing it.
Bear in mind that WhateverGreen.kext is a plug-in kext for Lilu.kext and they should both be updated together.
You can find both in the Downloads section of this site.

Solved, I plugged in my hdmi cable to the second port of my graphics card

Well, not really. More a workaround. The issue is still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back