2. iBook
  3. iMac
  4. LC
  5. Performa
  6. Plus
  7. PowerBook
  8. SE
  9. SE/30
I've noticed something odd: on my Hackintosh (10.12.1), using either of two different scroll-wheel mice, when I roll the scroll wheel slowly the computer doesn't notice it. This is a problem if I only want to scroll a little bit; nothing happens.

This isn't a "scrolling speed" preferences problem; it happens no matter whether I set the speed to "slow" or "fast". It's not a matter of how much the window scrolls when I move the mouse wheel. It's a matter of the computer not noticing that the scroll wheel has moved at all if I'm rolling it slowly. I can roll the wheel slowly as long as I want, and the window will never scroll.

When I boot into Windows 10 with the same mouse, it scrolls fine. So I suspect this is an OS thing.

Is anyone else seeing this problem? Any ideas for how I can make macOS more sensitive to the mouse scroll wheel?

Same thing here, happened after 10.12.1, using a Logitech G602

i have the g602 also and this issue is happening to me. whenever i scroll slowly, nothing happens. hoping for a fix soon. after trying out third party apps to fix the issue, they keep causing more problems.

Having the same problem with my Steelseries Rival. Iv'e installed Steelseries Engine and Steelseries ExactMouse which makes my pointer feel exactly how I want it, but the scrolling doesnt respond when I scroll slowly, and when I scroll fast it sort of accelerates away, making it unusable.

Help? :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back