CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have reinstalled the whole system from 0, I do not have any error message but now I have a problem :(
When I install the webdriver of my Nvidia 1060 6gb, the graphics work perfectly and the system detects it but I can not turn off the computer, when I give it to turn off it will restart.
I have tried in clover Configurator in ACPI / fix shutdown to mark it but it is still the same, I have everything working perfect except this, in the bios I have not activated neither the serial port nor the wake onlan.

If I uninstall the Nvidia drives if the shutdown works.i used high Sierra, motherboard Asus z370-f,nvidia 1060 6gb.
What I can do?

Attach your config.plist with your EFI folder

The first problem that I see is that you're using an ig-platform-id but Inject Intel is disabled. If you want to enable iGPU, even in connector-less mode, it should be enabled.
You have a lot of other patches such as a duplicated HDAS to HDEF that is not longer required with new kext. Remove also GFX0 to IGPU.
Remove kext-dev-mode=1 and -disablegfxfirmwar boot args.
You should generare a proper SSDT for USBInjectAll instead of using the 15 port limit patch (to remove) - it's only temporary. You also might not need the AppleHDAController kext patch.

Your EFI folder is full of old and unnecessary kexts.
Remove NVidiaGraphicsFixup and IntelGraphicsFixup and install WhatEverGreen.
You don't even need NullCPUPowerManagement.

You have 3 different kexts for networking: AtherosE2200Ethernet, IntelMausiEthernet and RealtekRTL8111. Do you really need all of them?
The same for the audio: you have AppleALC and VooodooHDA.

The first problem that I see is that you're using an ig-platform-id but Inject Intel is disabled. If you want to enable iGPU, even in connector-less mode, it should be enabled.
You have a lot of other patches such as a duplicated HDAS to HDEF that is not longer required with new kext. Remove also GFX0 to IGPU.
Remove kext-dev-mode=1 and -disablegfxfirmwar boot args.
You should generare a proper SSDT for USBInjectAll instead of using the 15 port limit patch (to remove) - it's only temporary. You also might not need the AppleHDAController kext patch.

Your EFI folder is full of old and unnecessary kexts.
Remove NVidiaGraphicsFixup and IntelGraphicsFixup and install WhatEverGreen.
You don't even need NullCPUPowerManagement.

You have 3 different kexts for networking: AtherosE2200Ethernet, IntelMausiEthernet and RealtekRTL8111. Do you really need all of them?
The same for the audio: you have AppleALC and VooodooHDA.

I will follow all your advice, I would be very grateful that you explain how to do this step, I have read in the forum but I can not understand how to do it 2 points:

- "You have a lot of other patches such as a duplicated HDAS to HDEF that is not longer required with new kext. Remove also GFX0 to IGPU".
- "I will follow all your advice, I would be very grateful that you explain how to do this step, I have read in the forum but I can not understand how to do it".

You said "
The first problem that I see is that you're using an ig-platform-id but Inject Intel is disabled. If you want to enable iGPU, even in connector-less mode, it should be enabled." I really used a
NVIDIA GeForce pcie GTX 1060 6GB 6143 MB i must activate injet intel?

I really appreciate it if you can help me, I'm new to hackintosh and it costs me a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back