i5-9600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I missed the move to El Capitan. My fault; wasn't paying attention.

Sierra was a nightmare, but finally is working. I ended up doing a cold load to my primary disk.

I'm using Clover, which is very different, but nice.

Whether I was using Clover or Chameleon, I had to disable the USB3.0 ports in the BIOS (Yes, not EUFI yet) for the OS to load.

My USB3.0 ports worked fine under Mavericks, so what's the deal with Sierra? Can't they be configured to mimic USB2.0?

Thanks!
Tom

I missed the move to El Capitan. My fault; wasn't paying attention.

Sierra was a nightmare, but finally is working. I ended up doing a cold load to my primary disk.

I'm using Clover, which is very different, but nice.

Whether I was using Clover or Chameleon, I had to disable the USB3.0 ports in the BIOS (Yes, not EUFI yet) for the OS to load.

My USB3.0 ports worked fine under Mavericks, so what's the deal with Sierra? Can't they be configured to mimic USB2.0?

Thanks!
Tom
As there is no simple and straightforward answer to your very simple question, I would refer you to the painstaking research by RehabMan to find the right answer to this vexing problem we all face in hackintosh from the time of OS X 10 beta: Kodiak to the present 10.12.3. Please read this guide a few times and try to make some baby steps on your System and soon , you will be able to fix a few if not all of the problems:https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-10-11-usb-changes-and-solutions.173616/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back