Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi to everybody!

I'm looking for a notebook that allow mw to install maverick and have performance like a macbook pro 15' (the best one).

As anyone can suggest me about the best choice to start from to build a portable hackintosh that rock please? :headbang:

I'd like to have very good performance, less incompatibility as possible or patchable incompatibility and to install maverick 10.9. If possible the build can allow me to update the OS in future...

thanks to everybody!
bye bye
:beachball:

Hi to everybody!

I'm looking for a notebook that allow mw to install maverick and have performance like a macbook pro 15' (the best one).

As anyone can suggest me about the best choice to start from to build a portable hackintosh that rock please? :headbang:

I'd like to have very good performance, less incompatibility as possible or patchable incompatibility and to install maverick 10.9. If possible the build can allow me to update the OS in future...

thanks to everybody!
bye bye
:beachball:

It depends on what exactly you need. If you need 100% performance/compatibility as a MacBookPro 15" retina, then the only choice is from Apple.

Hi, Thanks to reply me!

i need to buy a pc because my mac is 7yo...
i don't have much money so i'm considering to buy an hackintosh because i love mac OSX.

i can't build a mac pro because frequently i'm around to work...

what i need is something like a macbook pro equivalent. i need to work with the adobe suite (ps, ai, id, dw), to work with blender and rhinoceros, use the wifi, usb ports... power and performance.

I'd like a solution that is the nearest to the original to work with stability and OSX.

Are the hackintosh stable? As the hackintos have performance like a mac?
Can you suggest me and give me some helpful infos please?
thanks

Hi, Thanks to reply me!

i need to buy a pc because my mac is 7yo...
i don't have much money so i'm considering to buy an hackintosh because i love mac OSX.

i can't build a mac pro because frequently i'm around to work...

what i need is something like a macbook pro equivalent. i need to work with the adobe suite (ps, ai, id, dw), to work with blender and rhinoceros, use the wifi, usb ports... power and performance.

I'd like a solution that is the nearest to the original to work with stability and OSX.

Are the hackintosh stable? As the hackintos have performance like a mac?
Can you suggest me and give me some helpful infos please?
thanks

You should probably read this: http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptop-compatibility/106791-laptop-compatibility.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back