Motherboard
ASRock Z390 Extreme4
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mobile Phone
iOS
So Mavericks is just around the corner, the jokes have been done and work is probably already underway on the next OSX version. So what will the next one be called. If I had one guess it would be OSX Redwood but my top three would be OSX Redwood, OSX Tahoe or OSX San Diego.

trs96

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
HD4600 / RX 570
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
So Mavericks is just around the corner, the jokes have been done and work is probably already underway on the next OSX version. So what will the next one be called. If I had one guess it would be OSX Redwood but my top three would be OSX Redwood, OSX Tahoe or OSX San Diego.
I don't think they'll go with cities as well known as San Diego or Tahoe. It will be something more like Big Sur or
Dhillon Beach, Steve did love the music of Bob Dhillon you know :lol: Anyone else have some more ideas :?:

Motherboard
Dell Invision 941 SFF
CPU
Intel
Graphics
HD 4400
I don't think they'll go with cities as well known as San Diego or Tahoe. It will be something more like Big Sur or
Dhillon Beach, Steve did love the music of Bob Dhillon you know :lol: Anyone else have some more ideas :?:
Seven years later and you haven't given up on Bug Sur. Amazing!! :lol:

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
think you nailed it!