Motherboard
ASRock Z390 Extreme4
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So Mavericks is just around the corner, the jokes have been done and work is probably already underway on the next OSX version. So what will the next one be called. If I had one guess it would be OSX Redwood but my top three would be OSX Redwood, OSX Tahoe or OSX San Diego.

So Mavericks is just around the corner, the jokes have been done and work is probably already underway on the next OSX version. So what will the next one be called. If I had one guess it would be OSX Redwood but my top three would be OSX Redwood, OSX Tahoe or OSX San Diego.

I don't think they'll go with cities as well known as San Diego or Tahoe. It will be something more like Big Sur or
Dhillon Beach, Steve did love the music of Bob Dhillon you know :lol: Anyone else have some more ideas :?:

I don't think they'll go with cities as well known as San Diego or Tahoe. It will be something more like Big Sur or
Dhillon Beach, Steve did love the music of Bob Dhillon you know :lol: Anyone else have some more ideas :?:
Seven years later and you haven't given up on Bug Sur. Amazing!! :lol:

think you nailed it!

think you nailed it!
When I first became a moderator almost 7 years ago, I bought a crystal ball because many people would not fill in their hardware profile. I had to have some way of knowing what hardware they were using. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back