Contribute
Register

What YOU THINK? SALVAGED MacBookPro 2019 16 INCH 8-Core I9 [BEFORE & AFTER PICS] POLISHED ALUMINUM For CHROME LOOK!

Do You Think This Could Possibly Be A Standard MacBook Pro Finish Option?

• Yes

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Custom To Order Option

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 7
CPU
i7-8700K OC 5GHz
Graphics
RX 5700 XT + UHD 630 (disabled)
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I Purchased This MacBook Pro 2019 16 inch i9 for dirt Cheap since it was cosmetically Damaged.
63493834588__A9C1E7A4-7C35-4ABF-A377-9BFD0534044F.jpeg

So After Some Research I decided I Would make an Attempt to fix it since I'm gonna use this MacBook Pro as My "real MacBook" and keep my HacbookPro 4k as my HDR 4k Hackintosh that I built :D. Now to the reason I'm HERE. I hand polished and sanded down the top and polished the top case with 'NEVR-Dull' polish and this is the result! not only did this fix the cosmetic issue, but it also made my 16 inch look really customized. I haven't seen one like this yet!

63504980648__F9695E7A-EC21-4328-9E36-BDC9A20A91CE.jpeg

IMG_7105.jpeg

IMG_7106.jpeg

IMG_7108.jpeg

IMG_7107.jpeg

IMG_7109.jpeg

That is beautiful and how long did it take to polish?
Have you had to touch it up from fingerprints or oil?

Wow, you have a mirror.

I don't want to be that sour person, but it looks terrible. It has also been done before (it always looks terrible, though). I would've just wrapped it in gray vinyl and be done with it, but if you like how it looks, I guess that's all that matters. How much did you get it for?

I love it!, very industrial!.

I don't want to be that sour person, but it looks terrible. It has also been done before (it always looks terrible, though). I would've just wrapped it in gray vinyl and be done with it, but if you like how it looks, I guess that's all that matters. How much did you get it for?
you can be sour all you want.. hurts me none. I own all this stuff. most people that are sour, are the ones who don't own any of it. yes its been done before, on cheap old models. have you seen it on a 16 inch i9? (maybe not) what kinda high end custom stuff you own? by the looks of your SIG, maybe nothing.

That is beautiful and how long did it take to polish?
Have you had to touch it up from fingerprints or oil?
few hours, fingerprints come off with a micro fiber towel

you can be sour all you want.. hurts me none. I own all this stuff. most people that are sour, are the ones who don't own any of it. yes its been done before, on cheap old models. have you seen it on a 16 inch i9? (maybe not) what kinda high end custom stuff you own? by the looks of your SIG, maybe nothing.

You ask people what they think and then attack them when they tell you ?

Dude, chill. He just told you how he feel bout this. He even said "but if you like how it looks, I guess that's all that matters". If you post stuff here, people are gonna comment. Learn to handle them better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back