Contribute
Register

What YOU THINK? SALVAGED MacBookPro 2019 16 INCH 8-Core I9 [BEFORE & AFTER PICS] POLISHED ALUMINUM For CHROME LOOK!

Do You Think This Could Possibly Be A Standard MacBook Pro Finish Option?

• Yes

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Custom To Order Option

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can be sour all you want.. hurts me none. I own all this stuff. most people that are sour, are the ones who don't own any of it. yes its been done before, on cheap old models. have you seen it on a 16 inch i9? (maybe not) what kinda high end custom stuff you own? by the looks of your SIG, maybe nothing.

As you asked our opinion: Terrible! Sorry

you can be sour all you want.. hurts me none. I own all this stuff. most people that are sour, are the ones who don't own any of it. yes its been done before, on cheap old models. have you seen it on a 16 inch i9? (maybe not) what kinda high end custom stuff you own? by the looks of your SIG, maybe nothing.
For me it's just like those mirror-like vinyl wraps. I doesn't look good on Camry, neither does it look good on Aventador. It doesn't really matter what car I personally own to say that ;)

opinions every1 is entitled to one, my just happens to be sharp. my opinion is what I said, ill stand by that. whoever does not like it, on to the next thread. simple,! everyone who spoke had their opinions and I had mine about their opinions
As you asked our opinion: Terrible! Sorry
and I didn't ask your opinion, I asked you to select from the 3 choices that's why its called a poll. don't be sorry, that says more about you than you think

I think it could look really classy with some kind of etched design. Is there an artist in the family?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back