Contribute
Register

What Will Apple Unveil at WWDC 2018 Keynote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see information on the new Mac Pro (7,1). It's either going to smash hit or a flop. But, I keep telling myself, it's for professionals. The iMacPro is for the ProSumer. Sigh.

I didn't want to pay $11000 for the iMac Pro, how will I ever afford the new Mac Pro? If I have to pay as much for my new computer as I do for a good used car, it isn't worth it.

My last "newish" used car was a 2012 Chevy Impala with the Camaro DI v6 and 6 speed auto. Love it and it cost me $12000. Won't pay more than half that for a computer.

I would like a super smart Siri. And the HomePod to more countries.

The only thing from Apple I want is a large Apple Watch so I can ditch my iPhone.

I won't buy an Apple computer again. Hacks!

From past editions, I believe that there will be no big hardware launches. Perhaps some updates to processors and battery times on MacBook Pros, slashing of $100 on the price of the computers - as a "great news" of their extremely overpriced hardware :confused:
There will be the launch of MacOS 10.14 and iOS 12, swift version 4 and Xcode 9.4 or 10 (with 10-15 minutes BS talk).

Nothing really exciting like the launch of iPhone 4 on WWDC 10...

It is a developer oriented event, and not a product launch event. You can see year after year that this is the path that Apple is going.

If they were to launch a new exciting product, they would make a special event just for this.

I would like to see a new iMac with a Coffee Lake 8700K processor. In the current iMac, Apple uses H170 chipset, they are likely to use the same grade H370 chipset for Coffee Lake. I want to know if the new USB 3.1 and WiFi features included in the H370 chipset are supported by coming macOS.

Mac OS X 10.14, iPhone SE2 and new hardware.

a
Yeah. Given how some of the 2009 Mac Pro owners are still using them, I'm really hoping that Apple do a 180 and allow standard GPU, drives, etc. That would tempt me to come back into the fold!
at 10k starting point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back