Graphics
ati radeon hd5570
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hey guys, i am new to all this hackintosh thing..... and i am desperate to install iox in my pc. so guys plz help my pc config is *intel quad 2 core q8300 *gigabyte ga-g41M-Combo *ati radeon hd 5570 2gb *kingston 8gb ddr3 ram *d'link dfe-520tx 10/100M pci adapter and im already running win7 on it, can i create new partition in the same win7 harddisk and carry on? any last minute details i should be aware of? should i proceed with this config? which os should i install first? can i directly jump on mountain lion? plz help guys.......

You need to read lots (to save you from heavy headaches ahead!), first, check the guides available in this site, then find out wether your hardware is compatible with Snow Leopard, Lion or Mountain Lion, see if there is any of it that will run out of the box and get a hard drive for OSX (you will thank me in the future, trust me on this one! You don't want to mess with partitions when you are trying to set up a hack for the first time). After the research, give it a shoot following the guides and ask if there is anything that you do not understand or need help with something specific.

In your case I'd give Lion a try as base system, and would hold off upgrading to Mountain Lion (I am myself waiting a bit before investing in new hardware or having to face problems, I'd say I will wait until 10.8.2 is released or so). First thing to try after reading the guides and forum a bit is to find your dsdt on the dsdt section of the website, removing any hardware besides cpu mobo hard drive and 4Gb of ram and then give it a go :) Once this first part of the experience is done, I am sure tha tppl in the forum will be glad to help :)

Now, enjoy the hackintosh experience!!!

hey guys, i am new to all this hackintosh thing..... and i am desperate to install iox in my pc. so guys plz help my pc config is *intel quad 2 core q8300 *gigabyte ga-g41M-Combo *ati radeon hd 5570 2gb *kingston 8gb ddr3 ram *d'link dfe-520tx 10/100M pci adapter and im already running win7 on it, can i create new partition in the same win7 harddisk and carry on? any last minute details i should be aware of? should i proceed with this config? which os should i install first? can i directly jump on mountain lion? plz help guys.......

We really started providing support from LGA 1156 on. Your motherboard socket is LGA 775 and we don't really support it.

fredone :clap: thanks man! il giv it a try....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back