Contribute
Register

What mouse do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what bluetooth card u have in ur probook? is it the 9285! if yes, it must work with it cause i have the magic mouse and apple wireless KB working fine with my 4530s and 9285 card.
Atheros AR5B195. According to a wiki that means "Bluetooth (AR3011) and wifi (AR9285) combo card". I guess that's exactly the same as yours, but I have huge problems getting it to work.

I have it connected to both lion 10.7.4 and ML 10.8. No I don't use the probook installer, I have my own set of kexts.
Could you possibly post what these are? Thank you.

I just bought my new wireless "XPULSE" mouse, it's not a multi touch mouse. it's normal just wireless. it does have its own adapter that worked on my Mountain Lion hackintosh on ProBook 4530s without any external kexts... It's also very cheap (about 10$)... Loving it!!!!

I should say that I have been using a Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 formerly under Lion without issues and now under ML without issues, it has its own USB wireless dongle and works fine. Want to try the Magic Mouse but I am concerned it may not work with BT.

I use Atheros AR5B195 with AR3011 bluetooth combo card. One thing I hate about this card is its only 2.4G and don't work with 5G band.

So if I get a Microsoft touch mouse do only basic gestures work or all Magic Mouse ones work too?

Just wanted to let you guys know that I have successfully paired a magic mouse and wireless keyboard to my 4530s. All gestures on the magic mouse are working and they wireless keyboard works fine as well.

Has anyone experiences with Razer mice on hackintosh?

I'm looking for a new mouse and hopefully something that works well with ML gestures if possible. I was looking into the Microsoft Arc Touch mouse but I wasn't sure if that would work. So what mouse do you use?.

-BB

I'm using Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 and I'm pleased with it. One piece of advice - If you choose any Microsoft mouse, do not use the IntelliPoint software, it sucks. USB Overdrive and SteerMouse are very good alternatives, especially the first one.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I have successfully paired a magic mouse and wireless keyboard to my 4530s. All gestures on the magic mouse are working and they wireless keyboard works fine as well.

Hi ashman70 (also booya), can you guys give us more detail on your setup in getting the 3+ finger gestures to work with the magic devices? I'm currently using the kexts here, but perhaps you're using different ones, and hopefully that's the reason:

http://www.osx86.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=2628&page=2

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back