CPU
i7 2600k
Graphics
GTX 680
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
What mouse are you using? and does it track natural?

I'm using a Logitech M500. I use it with SteerMouse, because I found Apple's driver to be a little coarse with the speed settings when used with this mouse. Plus I need SteerMouse (or some other 3rd party driver) in order to program the extra buttons. There seem to be a lot of people complaining about Logitech's OS X driver, so I didn't bother trying it.

If you're concerned about compatibility, go with an Apple mouse, if you don't mind their designs.

I have an apple wired mouse and an apple trackpad. Both are fantastic. I mainly use the trackpad for general web browsing, but to be honest not for much else. It's basically my wireless mouse.

I also have a rocksoul wireless mouse, which I love! It works extremely well on all kinds of surfaces as well, which is very important to me. The white version looks apple-ish and it has a separate right and left mouse click(unlike the apple mouse), which is imperative for gaming.

http://www.myrocksoul.com/mouse-bluetooth.html

been using Logitech mice for years (probably since 98) and my last mouse was a nice Logitech G5, however it's been slowly dying and I've tried some newer logitech mice and they completely suck in OSX and don't have any drivers. worst off is a lot of the buttons don't even work without drivers in OSX such as the G500 and G400.

so I googled around and settled on a Razer Deathadder, it not only feels great but all the buttons work in OSX and in games without drivers. on top of that they actually include driver and software. There's 2 versions of it and i recommend the all black one since it has a bit more rubber on the side making the grip better.

Razer Deathadder, it works fine in OSX. A little over priced but ergonomic and nice for larger hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back