May purchase a third one soon also.

Good for Pro Tools and other Music Software for my composing

I would like 3 so I can play games more panoramic as well though

Love the displays and they each have 4 port USB 3.0 hubs also

Attachments

• 81ZgoE0z9ML._SL1500_.jpg
    81ZgoE0z9ML._SL1500_.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 171
I use Benq G2420HD On DVI-D. Supports D-Sub and HDMI as well. Happy Working On It With My Custom Build MAC.

Attachments

• G2420HD.jpg
    G2420HD.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 1,065
  • Mon IO.jpg
    Mon IO.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 298
lIfTGEy.jpg

Dell Ultrasharp U2713HM
2560x1440

Using 2 x Dell 2209WA for Logic Pro for almost 4 years. One monitor is not enough for music production software, which requires lots of display space for all its mixers, plugins, audio and midi editing tools. One small problem is that both of the monitors started to produce some hiss (or buzz?) sound from the back, I guess its the wear of the PSU. Don't want to lose them, need to call for a service engineer.

I just purchased one of these from MicroCenter, too. Unboxed and plugged it into one of the Thunderbolt ports on my GA-Z77X-UP5 TH for the first time earlier this evening. It is an amazing display for $399. It was nice to get an inexpensive 2560x1440 display from someone with stores in the U.S.

-bth

Same here,...

I bought a AURIA EQ276W 27-Inch IPS LED Monitor (WQHD 2560x1440, HDMI, DVI-D, DisplayPort) from Microcenter for my Wife and liked it so much I ended up buying another for me. Microcenter seems to be typically well stocked with these monitors and the price is consistent.

Personally I see absolutely no reason for people to continue buying Catleap and the other imports through e-bay considering the Microcenter offering unless there is no Microcenter near you. However, Microcenter will ship this monitor as well so I don't think you need a local store.

If for some reason you don't like it you can easily return it. Can't do that with a flea-bay Catleap or other such import. Plus the warranty is local so you don't have to ship it back to Korea if it begins to fail over time (within the warranty period).

It's true you can get cheaper models off of e-bay but they are not comparable because the cheaper models typically have a single input whereas the AURIA EQ276W has DL-DVI, DisplayPort and HDMI. Ideal for a multi-monitor setup. Input lag is also not an issue despite this,....

LG IPS231 23.5" Flatron

i got this a few years ago when i built my first Customac because of the IPS screen. I didn't realise at the time that the Apple Cinema displays had a resolution of 2560 x 1440 (WQHD) so it took me some time to accept the limits of my LG monitor. I'm cool with it now though and it's good for my needs (which are not graphics intensive)

A brand new U2713HM (still connecting it)
An old (and ugly) Samsung 2033SW

By the way I was wondering I intend on connecting the U2713HM to the TH1 port (the only ports able to drive a 2560x1440 display) and leave the Samsung on the MoB DVI. My question is can we set two <Graphics Mode> values in the boot files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back