Contribute
Register

What Mobile Phone Are You Currently Using?

What Mobile Phone Are You Currently Using?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tonymacx86 said:
Two_Cell_Phones.png

I use an iPhone 4 on Verizon.
I want to get an iPhone 4S...is it worth? Thanks :p For music and internet usage only...and calls and texting, of course :)

denisberea said:
tonymacx86 said:
Two_Cell_Phones.png

I want to get an iPhone 4S...is it worth? Thanks :p For music and internet usage only...and calls and texting, of course :)

I currently have a 64GB 4S on AT&T that is jailbroken. I have no complaints whatsoever and am never going away from iPhones. If you use your phone alot I would suggest a Mophie JuicePack Air or Plus. Im rocking the Plus right now and it can charge my iPhone about 1 and 1/2 times before it runs out of power.

samsung galaxy nexus here

quite happy with it

cuylertech said:
denisberea said:
tonymacx86 said:
Two_Cell_Phones.png

I currently have a 64GB 4S on AT&T that is jailbroken. I have no complaints whatsoever and am never going away from iPhones. If you use your phone alot I would suggest a Mophie JuicePack Air or Plus. Im rocking the Plus right now and it can charge my iPhone about 1 and 1/2 times before it runs out of power.

I know that Apple makes good things and no wonder why they're so expensive... :)

iPhone 4S, I have owned every model of iPhone since the first one.

Droid Incredible 2. Had the original Incredible as well. Really like them!

Rooted it recently, such a great alteration.

Huawei Ideos X5.

huawei-ideos-x5.jpg

Running MIUI on it, not the default Android 2.2.

cuylertech said:
I considered getting this case: http://www.amazon.com/Third-Rail-Remova ... 78&sr=8-25

But I ended up getting an OtterBox. It's all good anyway since the battery on my 4S outlasts my 3GS with an Unu battery case. :)

I have NO mobile Phone ! :mrgreen:
I feel free without that **** :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back