CPU
i7 6700k
Graphics
RX 580 & GTX 970
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ok this might be a very newb question. But I'm looking to switch over to using Lilu and whatevergreen to have everything combined together. I've had my Hackintosh for 2 years and with each update I've just added whatever would make it all run. Now that I'm getting ready to switch to Mojave and I'd like to clean out the gunk.

I want to clean it up a bit and get rid of old kexts and things that aren't needed. Is there a place I can find out what Kexts and things I need to have installed?

Is there something I can show on here that would let help with that?

Here's my Computer hardware:
MB: GA-z170xp-SLI
Graphics: GTX 970
Processor: i7 6700k

Ok this might be a very newb question. But I'm looking to switch over to using Lilu and whatevergreen to have everything combined together. I've had my Hackintosh for 2 years and with each update I've just added whatever would make it all run. Now that I'm getting ready to switch to Mojave and I'd like to clean out the gunk.

I want to clean it up a bit and get rid of old kexts and things that aren't needed. Is there a place I can find out what Kexts and things I need to have installed?

Here's my Computer hardware:
MB: GA-z170xp-SLI
Graphics: GTX 970
Processor: i7 6700k

Your graphics card will not work fully with Mojave as Nvidia has not released Mojave web drivers, and it seems quite likely that the drivers won't come for some time. I would suggest staying with whatever MacOS you are running for now.

Ok so I've now gotten a Radeon RX 580 Pulse installed on the machine. I still have the GTX 970 for when I dual boot into windows. I've switched over to Mojave and looking to see if there's a way to clean up the load/kexts and all that. Just make things work smoother. I've noticed some slight glitches here and there with loading up and also when it goes to sleep sometimes it doesn't come out of that.

So from my original post:

Thanks for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back