Contribute
Register

What is the next step i need to take to get the right resolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI B75MA-P45
CPU
Intel Core i5 3470
Graphics
GeForce 7500LE (128 MB Vram)
This is my first hackintosh build, I'm building it off the only spareparts i had. So here is t he build:

Motherboard: MSI b75ma-p45
CPU: Intel Core i5 Gen 3 3470 - Socket 1155 with Intel HD Graphics 2500 (i have it disabled in bios)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 7500LE (Yes it's an old one)
Network: Realtek RTL8111E

So here is what i have done atm:
High Sierra to USB using Unibeast (I didn't check any injects). Changed my BIOS settings according to the guide/tutorial on this site. I installed it with all the default bootflags and Injected NVIDIA in clover options + inserted "-v" so that i could see what it does.
Everything went smooth. I can now boot into my mac from the USB (I haven't installed anything using Multibeast yet).

It detects my CPU + GPU. But here is where i need help since this is my first hackintosh and I'm confused about what drivers i need and how to install them correctly.
If i check about this mac, it shows my GPU as: GeForce 7500 LE 128 MB

My screen resolution is 1680:1050, But when I'm booted up it shows up as 1280x1024 (And i can't change it to anything else in display settings). So i obsiously need to install some kexts/fixes/drivers etc but i don't know what. Could anyone help me out which steps i should take now?

Cheers! :)

Update:
So i have tried reinstalling the osx, following a bunch of guides. But same problem.. It shows the correct GPU + memory. But i can't seem to change the resolution from 1280x1024.. is there anyway to force a resolution?

@psrkallez06, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Another Update:

I tried downloading NVIDIA Webdrivers, but that didn't work. Same issue. Wrong resolution.

Still having this issue.. Does no one know how i can change the resolution? Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back