Contribute
Register

What is the M/B most compatible Mavericks ? No more DSDT/SSDT/less Kext

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
P45 > Need manufactor and Full model names > See Forum Rules!
CPU
E6300
Graphics
9500GT
Hello,
I'm planning a new hackintosh, and i try to have the most compatible motherboard (Haswell)!
I'm not a noobie in hackintoshing (since 10.5.8) but i have used since now a mod BIOS (cartri if you remember his fantastic work on 775 gigabyte mobo) and search something similar in less hack-work configuration.

PS : sorry for my English.

Thanks in advance !

Hello,
I'm planning a new hackintosh, and i try to have the most compatible motherboard (Haswell)!
I'm not a noobie in hackintoshing (since 10.5.8) but i have used since now a mod BIOS (cartri if you remember his fantastic work on 775 gigabyte mobo) and search something similar in less hack-work configuration.

PS : sorry for my English.

Thanks in advance !

Any of the Gigabyte boards in the November Buyer's Guide are very easy to set up, no dsdt needed. Just make sure to update to the latest bios from the GB website before doing the install. The new Multibeast 6.0 makes it really easy to do the post install. Haswell will be a nice upgrade from a 775 build :!:

Thanks for your reply, i haven't seen it ...
I have searched for the easiest one, and the Z87X-D3H seems to be 1 kext for audio and everything works !
Can someone confirm it ?
Thanks

For me, it is the GIGABYTE GA-G41MT-S2PT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back