Contribute
Register

what is the Latest macOS version a Nvidia Quadro 600 run natively?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Compaq Elite 8200 SFF
CPU
i5 2500
Graphics
Quadro 600
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys, it's been a while. I have bought a Quadro 600 for a new Hackintosh build and I am just wandering what version of macOS would be best to run with a Quadro 600. I know it is a fermi card from 2010 but I'm just wandering what the card is capable or funning natively on.

Hi guys, it's been a while. I have bought a Quadro 600 for a new Hackintosh build and I am just wandering what version of macOS would be best to run with a Quadro 600. I know it is a fermi card from 2010 but I'm just wandering what the card is capable or funning natively on.

Hi there.

Check our guide:

It looks like the Quadro 600 is not native but the K600 is.

If your card is the former I guess High Sierra with the Nvidia webdrivers.

:)

Hi there.

Check our guide:

It looks like the Quadro 600 is not native but the K600 is.

If your card is the former I guess High Sierra with the Nvidia webdrivers.

hmm ok then. what about Sierra? i have seen on some forums people have had some "success" with the Quadro 600 running on 10.8 - 10.14, but i feel like it would be best on 10.12 if it can run it?

hmm ok then. what about Sierra? i have seen on some forums people have had some "success" with the Quadro 600 running on 10.8 - 10.14, but i feel like it would be best on 10.12 if it can run it?

Yes, don't see why not. High Sierra has the latest security patches, so bear that in mind. Unless you have a specific reason to go with Sierra.

Yes, I think so. Sierra should work with it.

But how can I get the Web Drivers to work properly. I really have never had success with them because half the time, they just break and never work. is it something i'm doing wrong?

Possibly you are selecting and installing the wrong Nvidia Web Drivers, as each update to macOS requires a different set of drivers.

Have a look at this list of drivers, you can see that for each update of Sierra and High Sierra there are different drivers required.

You need to match the drivers to the specific version of Sierra or High Sierra you are using.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back