Contribute
Register

What is the best Z77 motherboard out there for a quick and simple install?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabytes Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i3570k
Graphics
GTX 670
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am looking for the Z77 motherboard, that would be the easiest to install Mac OS X Mountain Lion on and would be fully functional (audio, sleep/wake, etc..). My build is mostly oriented toward gaming and video editing. I want to install use Windows 7 on one SSD for gaming and then install and use OS X Mountain Lion.

Probably the GA-Z77X-UD5H and the GA-Z77X-UP5-TH.

GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-D3H LGA is another one to consider. No DSDT needed. Audio does not work out of the box. But it is as simple as one checkbox in Multibeast.

I like the fact that this MB has 4 Sata III and 6 USB 3.0. Since I work a lot with large image files, data transfer rate is usually my bottle neck. so the faster interfaces help.

z77x up5 th painless.....

GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-D3H LGA is another one to consider. No DSDT needed. Audio does not work out of the box. But it is as simple as one checkbox in Multibeast.

I like the fact that this MB has 4 Sata III and 6 USB 3.0. Since I work a lot with large image files, data transfer rate is usually my bottle neck. so the faster interfaces help.

hey friend can you tell me by which method you have to install the lion .. on this ??!!! it will be great help to me.. i have the same configration...

Hi @Sid is the same as this one? http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4144#ov

but it does not have the "LGA" on the model name though thats why i ask...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back