Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Latitude E6410 (Chameleon)
CPU
Core i5 520M 2.4 GHz / QM57 Express
Graphics
NVIDIA NVS 3100M
What is the best MAC OS version for Dell Latitude E6410?
and Can macOS Sierra be installed?

Specs:
-CPU: Intel Core i5 M520
-RAM: 4 GB
-Display adapter: NVIDIA NVS 3100M

What is the best MAC OS version for Dell Latitude E6410?
and Can macOS Sierra be installed?

Specs:
-CPU: Intel Core i5 M520
-RAM: 4 GB
-Display adapter: NVIDIA NVS 3100M
4gb ram... could you upgrade that to 8gb?

if so then Sierra would be fine, if not then Yosemite or El Capitan but it may be a little slow

Which clover config.plist I use for my laptop?

Is it possible to install Mac OS c sierra on Dell latitude e6410 ....please just a link of a proper written guide

Sorry to jump into this forum after that many months. I didn't notice until now. I personally have a Dell e6410, and I have been using it since Yosemite as my primary machine. It comes with BCM94322 wifi card, and it works out of the box if you set the SMBIOS to MacBook Air 5,2. Over time I replaced it with BCM94352 and upgraded the hard drive to SSD. It takes a lot of work to make it work (by reading other web sites like insanelymac, etc.). But the very first thing you need to do is build you own DSDT.

I am currently running High Sierra 10.13.1 on it (see screenshot). I am happy to share with you what I have. I am not an expert and don't think I am qualified to write a guide. Honestly, I don't quite know what I am setting in the config.plist.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 2.58.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 2.58.04 PM.png
    184.3 KB · Views: 1,750
Sorry to jump into this forum after that many months. I didn't notice until now. I personally have a Dell e6410, and I have been using it since Yosemite as my primary machine. It comes with BCM94322 wifi card, and it works out of the box if you set the SMBIOS to MacBook Air 5,2. Over time I replaced it with BCM94352 and upgraded the hard drive to SSD. It takes a lot of work to make it work (by reading other web sites like insanelymac, etc.). But the very first thing you need to do is build you own DSDT.

I am currently running High Sierra 10.13.1 on it (see screenshot). I am happy to share with you what I have. I am not an expert and don't think I am qualified to write a guide. Honestly, I don't quite know what I am setting in the config.plist.

I am trying to build an E6410 right now I would love to know what you have for this particular machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back