Contribute
Register

What if Ben Franklin had a Smart Phone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trs96

Motherboard
Gigabyte B460M Aorus Pro
CPU
i5-10500
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Have to wonder what John Hancock and Ben Franklin would say in this scene.

1628363302807.png

John: What is that Ben ?

Ben: A picture book. That runs on electricity. The words and pictures appear out of thin air.

John: You invent that ?

Ben: It's from the future John. That young gentleman over there by Madison put it in my hand.

Ben: In the 21st century everyone will have one and stare at it all day long to entertain themselves.

Ben: Shall we take a selfie ?

John: You want me to pose for a selfie ? What's a selfie ?

Ben: Stand behind me and I'll show you how it's done.

Last edited:
IMG_1287.JPG

I've also wondered what Henry David Theroux would do with a smart phone too.

Have to wonder what John Hancock and Ben Franklin would say in this scene.

View attachment 526502

John: What is that Ben ?

Ben: A picture book. That runs on electricity. The words and pictures appear out of thin air.

John: You invent that ?

Ben: It's from the future John. That kid over there by Madison put it in my hand.

Ben: In the 21st century everyone will have one and stare at it all day long to entertain themselves.

Ben: Shall we take a selfie ?

John: You want me to get in on a selfie ? What's a selfie ?

Ben: Stand behind me and I'll show you how it's done.

Ben: Android sucks.

Ben: Android sucks.
After which Ben dials up Tim Cook at the spaceship campus in Cupertino.

Tim: Good Mornang Ben !

Ben: Hello Mr. Cook, I hear that your eye phone is far superior to all the other Android phones.

Ben: Please send one here to me in Philadelphia, PA.

Ben: One question though. How does one touch the magic screen with one's eye ?

Ben: I do need to wear my spectacles to see.

Tim: Yes Mr. Franklin, we wanted to call it the ear phone as you listen to voices with it.

Tim: There were already patents filed for ear phones. You certainly know about patent rights.

Tim: Here at Apple we love our iPhones, for us it's the goose that lays golden eggs.

Ben: I see. And where do these voices come from ? Do they travel through the ethers ?

Tim: Cellular networks. Don't worry Ben, I don't know how they work either, it just works, somehow.

Tim: About the glasses. All I can tell you is we've got some really great glasses coming, they'll let you see things that aren't really there. We call it augmented reality.

Ben: Not so sure about that. I'll stick with my spectacles and everyday reality. Thanks for sending my new phone.

Last edited:
After which Ben dials up Tim Cook at the spaceship campus in Cupertino.

Tim: Good Mornang Ben !

Ben: Hello Mr. Cook, I hear that your eye phone is far superior to all the other Android phones.

Ben: Please send one here to me in Philadelphia, PA.

Ben: One question though. How does one touch the magic screen with one's eye ?

Ben: I do need to wear my spectacles to see.

Tim: Yes Mr. Franklin, we wanted to call it the ear phone as you listen to voices with it.

Tim: There were already patents filed for ear phones. You certainly know about patent rights.

Tim: Here at Apple we love our iPhones, for us it's the goose that lays golden eggs.

Ben: I see. And where do these voices come from ? Do they travel through the ethers ?

Tim: Cellular networks. Don't worry Ben, I don't know how they work either, it just works !

Ben: Where's my kite? I need to charge this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back