Motherboard
Gigabyte Z790 UD AX
CPU
i7-13700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
In my 6 years of hackintoshing, I have never learned what settings and when in the clover config in the CPU section. Do I "generate PStates"? "Generate Cstates"? What about the C states mentioned by themselves "C6" etc? Do I use "PluginType=1"? If so, which one? There are 2 separate sections that have a "plugintype" option. What other CPU settings do I need in the config? "appleintelcpupowermanagement" "intelpm"?

In my case, I am using a 9400f (no onboard graphics) with an MSI B310M motherboard at stock CPU settings.

In my 6 years of hackintoshing, I have never learned what settings and when in the clover config in the CPU section. Do I "generate PStates"? "Generate Cstates"? What about the C states mentioned by themselves "C6" etc? Do I use "PluginType=1"? If so, which one? There are 2 separate sections that have a "plugintype" option. What other CPU settings do I need in the config? "appleintelcpupowermanagement" "intelpm"?

In my case, I am using a 9400f (no onboard graphics) with an MSI B310M motherboard at stock CPU settings.

This is the ONLY thing I have set for my i5-9400F.

Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 7.50.34 PM.png

I have halt enabler on (dont know what it is) so I guess Ill turn it off. I also have the "change GFX0 to IGPU" on. Do I turn that off since I dont have IGPU?

You can delete/disable GFX0 to IGPU if you like but if there's nothing to rename, it won't do anything anyway...

i5-9400F has no framebuffer to configure.

Will it be okay just dGPU?
Because I feel something is missing, I have my RX 480 engine booted around 27 seconds since I pressed the power button, it works fine, but when I wake up from sleep sometimes I have a problem:
- Laggy
- In the display when viewing the video there are pink / purple lines
- and Shadow retention (see my video)

I have an nVidia GTX 760, I feel opacity, gradient and a smoother appearance than my RX 480. even though on Windows RX 480 I can say the display is the same as GTX.

So is this a problem or is the Hakintosh RX 4xx all like this?

Will it be okay just dGPU?
Because I feel something is missing, I have my RX 480 engine booted around 27 seconds since I pressed the power button, it works fine, but when I wake up from sleep sometimes I have a problem:
- Laggy
- In the display when viewing the video there are pink / purple lines
- and Shadow retention (see my video)

I have an nVidia GTX 760, I feel opacity, gradient and a smoother appearance than my RX 480. even though on Windows RX 480 I can say the display is the same as GTX.

So is this a problem or is the Hakintosh RX 4xx all like this?

If you have an i5-9400F, you have no choice but to use dGPU only.

I don't know anything about the RX 480. I've never had one... But, it should work...

Make sure you choose iMacPro1,1 system definition. You can't use iMac system definitions since you don't have IGPU.

If you have an i5-9400F, you have no choice but to use dGPU only.

I don't know anything about the RX 480. I've never had one... But, it should work...

Make sure you choose iMacPro1,1 system definition. You can't use iMac system definitions since you don't have IGPU.

Yes I have chosen the definition of iMac Pro 1.1 also works to enable Hardware acceleration, but but I could not find loopholes to overcome that problem.

Yes I have chosen the definition of iMac Pro 1.1 also works to enable Hardware acceleration, but but I could not find loopholes to overcome that problem.

I don't understand what problems you are experiencing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back