Motherboard
Asus B460-G GAMING
CPU
i5-10600
Graphics
UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I want to install the system and I have this kind of hardware. I'm new here, tell me what will work and where to read manuals.

MB: ROG STRIX B460-G GAMING
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-10600
VGA: Intel UHD Graphics 630
VGA: MSI radeon rx 550 lp oc 2gb gddr5
RAM: 32GB
SSD: SSD Gigabyte Aorus RGB AIC NVMe 512GB PCIe 3.0 3D NAND TLC

m3f.png

I want to install the system and I have this kind of hardware. I'm new here, tell me what will work and where to read manuals.

m3f.png

Hi there.

There is no manual for this particular set-up. However you can certainly install macOS - with a couple of hurdles to overcome:

1) I haven't seen anyone use the ROG STRIX B460-G GAMING motherboard, but there is no reason why you can't try. I used a B560 and it was okay. The B460 should be even easier.

2) Your RX550 is not natively supported in any way. The Lexa chipset it uses is not used by macOS but there are some builders who have had success by "spoofing" a Baffin Device-ID. A Forum Search will dig those out for you.

To start with you could always just use the UHD630 iGPU instead.

Which version of macOS do you want to install?

m3f.png
Your RX 550 graphics card is not supported on MacOS. So if you want to install and run MacOS on this system (official support on MacOS Catalina or Big Sur only), I suggest you remove the graphics card and use the CPU integrated graphics.

now i get black screen and crossed out circle
I will stay clover, which smbios should I choose? water my processor

Всем привет.

Для этой конкретной настройки нет руководства. Однако вы, безусловно, можете установить macOS - с несколькими препятствиями, которые необходимо преодолеть:

1) Я не видел, чтобы кто-нибудь использовал материнскую плату ROG STRIX B460-G GAMING, но нет причин, по которым вы не можете попробовать. Я использовал B560, и все было нормально. B460 должен быть еще проще.

2) Ваш RX550 изначально никак не поддерживается. Набор микросхем Lexa, который он использует, не используется в macOS, но есть некоторые разработчики, которые добились успеха, «подделав» идентификатор устройства Baffin. Поиск по форуму откроет их для вас.

Для начала вы всегда можете просто использовать UHD630 iGPU.

Какую версию macOS вы хотите установить?
catalina for UHD630 iGPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back