Contribute
Register

What are my Graphic kext?

Hello, I installed macOS High Sierra 10.13 on my Windows laptop. My Graphics Id= 6841 and i have an AMD Firepro M2000 iGPU. My CPU is Intel Core i7 3630QM. I installed them so I could dual boot them. It took me 2 day's to perfectionize the macOS because of the .kext files. All the Kext files went good except for graphics driver.

Anyway I thought everything was perfect until I opened Safari yesterday which came with glitches it stutters when scrolling. It's something like this https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=graphic+glitches+hackintosh only worse. I searched a lot but I found nothing on AMD drivers for my laptop. I really like this macOS, and I want it to be perfect. Is that possible? Maybe with another macOS type/version? O'yeah, when I log in, the vertical lines appear as in the youtube video is that normal or is that because I don't have an graphic driver installed? I really hope on some positive answers, and I thank everyone for his time to read and react on this.

Edit: I got it working better by installing an brightness slider and when i lower the brightness it doesn't glitch anymore so much. How does this come? I want to have a lower brightness also before i login, how can i do that?
And i want the kext for my GPU of course because it shows as 5megabytes in macOS.
I tried a lot with changing the GPU megabyte in Clover Configurator but it doesn't work, i entered 1024mb. That's what my Firepro is.
(My laptop is an HP Elitebook 8470w)

Can someone help me with this?

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: