Contribute
Register

What about nvidia? Bugs talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have been **** since years, High Sierra broke them completely. I now own a Vega GPU for that particular reason, much better performance, no glitches, no pain. Consider nVidia to be done with macOS - if you ask me.

Is it not possible to use the community tools to make the current drivers run on the beta?

Got it work on my HP Z220 SFF with Quadro K600

Got it work on my HP Z220 SFF with Quadro K600

Some of the older Nvidia cards will work, if they have native drivers. 700 series seem to be ok, and some are replacing the Nvidia and AMD kexts with Sierra versions to make them work again.

My GT 210 which has been foolproof from Mavericks to High Sierra is real bugggy in Mojave. My max resolution is 800x600 and everything looks like a clown house.

I wonder if replacing the Nvidia kexts from Sierra and testing web drivers would work. I don’t th No anyone has tried yet.

They have been **** since years, High Sierra broke them completely. I now own a Vega GPU for that particular reason, much better performance, no glitches, no pain. Consider nVidia to be done with macOS - if you ask me.
They're perfectly fine on High Sierra, what do you mean?

Some of the older Nvidia cards will work, if they have native drivers. 700 series seem to be ok, and some are replacing the Nvidia and AMD kexts with Sierra versions to make them work again.

My GT 210 which has been foolproof from Mavericks to High Sierra is real bugggy in Mojave. My max resolution is 800x600 and everything looks like a clown house.

I wonder if replacing the Nvidia kexts from Sierra and testing web drivers would work. I don’t th No anyone has tried yet.

Yeah i read the Kepler has native support.
The only issue's are the internet isn't working after wake from sleep, need to reboot, also have problems with sound, but i'm using external sound card so don't need the integrated audio and my Xeon 1225 v2 is showing like i7 cpu. Well, ECC is enabled and other things for now seems to be ok.

I can't tell if the Nvidia web drivers are working or not... My dock and menu bar are not translucent. Also, going to Launchpad shows lots of lag, like slo-mo.

Coming from Laptop hackintosh to desktop hackintosh i have zero kernel panic till date no re-installation of drivers ,Sleep is working and lastly Overclocking also @5ghz see my neofetch old but still same (dual monitor)

I can't tell if the Nvidia web drivers are working or not... My dock and menu bar are not translucent. Also, going to Launchpad shows lots of lag, like slo-mo.
You should check forums there are plenty of them but there is a small and best guide for nvidia web drivers

Head toward this github page or you can open terminal and paste this command
Code:
bash <(curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Benjamin-Dobell/nvidia-update/master/nvidia-update.sh)
rest it will do it

Attachments

• neofetch.png
    neofetch.png
    1 MB · Views: 166
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back