i5-6600K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
  2. Other
I would just like to say a huge thank you to Tonymacx86, MacMan, Toleda, Stork, Karacho, TheLostSwede, Samisnake, eelhead, GoingBald, and anyone else who I may have missed(sorry) including all the talented users of this forum. But there is no website on the planet that offers this much support and answers to the questions that we ask.

It is a Flawless 10 out of 10 site. Every angle is covered from, build, hardware, user preferences, Audio, immense support on every topic etc, etc. This year I have had the great option to convert my PC's to Mac OSX Thanks to this website Entirely.

When I wake in the mornings I would usually check out the news over a bowl of cereal, now I prefer to read the activity stream.( And yes I have a life too) Almost 4 weeks has passed without a single KP on 1st single install as I have read what Tonymacx86 and Team has provided along with the users of the forum to make this jump seamless over pretty much all OSX releases. It is crazy that this is such a smooth operation. When I sit back and think with the tools/software/support that is provided by this site alone. I want to go out and buy new hardware and do it all again and again.

To see OSX boot onto our computer from this site alone is mind blowing.

Thanks so Much to all. Keep up the great work. :clap::clap::clap:

I love this site too.

But, unless I am mistaken, a lot of the content on it comes from all over the web. TonyMac's site makes it easy to get it all in one place, without confusion. Still, no less great, but the hackintosh community as a whole has done really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back