We've Upgraded tonymacx86.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Tony I'm loving this new setup. Something I've got to get use to tho

Wow Tony I'm loving this new setup. Something I've got to get use to tho
Don't feel like you're alone - we'll all learn together. :thumbup:

Screen Shot 2016-04-29 at 22.53.38.png
I don't understand what you asking.

Theres a option to set status. In the Screenshot shows what i mean.

Yeah :headbang: One thing i must ask whats update you're status for?
That lets you add an "online status" for yourself like a lot of IM programs do. I don't remember where it displays it off the top of my head, although it's shown on your profile page at a minimum I think.

That lets you add an "online status" for yourself like a lot of IM programs do. I don't remember where it displays it off the top of my head, although it's shown on your profile page at a minimum I think.

Just wasnt sure whats its for so for an example if i put in there installing OS X on my hackintosh everyone will see that as a status i take it.

After reviewing the redesign, I liked many of the changes.

But to be honest, from a professional user experience designer point of view, this design overhaul has a major problem.
I can see that you guys are trying to make the design responsive so it looks better on mobile devices, which is great. But on desktop, all text are spanned across the entire width and it will drastically reduce readability. Also, there is too much negative space not being utilized.

Overall, I appreciate that you guys have the initiative to do a redesign, and I like this move. Please contact me if you need any suggestions on the design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back