Contribute
Register

Well, this is scary "Your Computer Isn't Yours"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my point exactly I came to terms a long time again that nothing was private that the though of privacy was an illusion. Even Ghosts can be found eventually.
the government is trying to promote digital payments, all you have to do is install their app, register your cards, and use the app to make your payments. every month you'll get a 10% bonus of your total expenses-made through their app. I heard people who suspect that this is a way to check your income. My answer was that they don't need this app. They have free access to your bank account, your stocks, they can even inspect your safety deposit box at any time. So why would they need this app?
See, we think alike. Believe it or not.

I see your point. I agree. If all that can be fundamental to improve technology, I'd be willing to cooperate too.
But how could certificate check and malware search help, exactly? It's a serious question.

I would guess that the certificate check is done the first time the application is launched and if apple does not trust the certificate or the program does not have one it tells you that it does not trust it. Why does apple need to know that? Maybe they do not I am not a programer so I can not speak to that! But my guess would be that it helps to improve security in the event you do not know that it is malware!

Malware search however, that's a no brainer when they search and find it they can then improve their security against it. That helps everyone!

I would guess that the certificate check is done the first time the application is launched and if apple does not trust the certificate or the program does not have one it tells you that it does not trust it. Why does apple need to know that? Maybe they do not I am not a programer so I can not speak to that! But my guess would be that it helps to improve security in the event you do not know that it is malware!

Malware search however, that's a no brainer when they search and find it they can then improve their security against it. That helps everyone!
That makes sense. I am not a programmer either. In such case I wouldn't mind that. If that's the only purpose, I wouldn't.
But the whole word is not populated just by people like us. Beside those who have things to hide, some others, let's say a scientist is working on a new medication. let's say that he keeps his records on his computer and they are worth a lot of money. Shouldn't he be worried, despite all the reassurance? how does he know that nobody can access is work and make a copy of it?

Last edited:
the government is trying to promote digital payments, all you have to do is install their app, register your cards, and use the app to make your payments. every month you'll get a 10% bonus of your total expenses-made through their app. I heard people who suspect that this is a way to check your income. My answer was that they don't need this app. They have free access to your bank account, your stocks, they can even inspect your safety deposit box at any time. So why would they need this app?
See, we think alike. Believe it or not.

Call it a conspiracy theory but they want to promote digital payments because the US is on it way to becoming a real communist country instead of a quazi one hiding behind a democracy oligarchy! This pandemic is the perfect guize to allow them to do it while everyone is not looking. My Grandfather rest is crazy soul used to get very heated about the US being a communist county before my kids were adults. And that it would come at a time of a Gobal pandemic.

P.S. my grandfather died 10 years before my son was born!

P.S.S. This is way off topic!

P.S.S.S. if you give the all your information they do not have to try and obtain it!

This is my point exactly I came to terms a long time again that nothing was private that the thought of privacy was an illusion. Even Ghosts can be found eventually.

Okay... Here goes...

It's December 5th, 2020.
It's 7:31am EST.
I'm in Manhattan, New York.
I'm using Safari on a hackintosh.

There. I did it. I posted all that stuff for all to see. Unencrypted and in plain text. What can anyone possibly do with this???

Okay... Here goes...

It's December 5th, 2020.
It's 7:31am EST.
I'm in Manhattan, New York.
I'm using Safari on a hackintosh.

There. I did it. I posted all that stuff for all to see. Unencrypted and in plain text. What can anyone possibly do with this???
Well you did forget to include your ip address!

Well you did forget to include your ip address!

I'm usually behind a VPN so that's not going to help anyone...

Screen Shot 2020-12-05 at 7.40.36 AM.png

Btw, I use a Pi 4 as a VPN router to share a single VPN connection across all my devices. Works awesome.
Screen Shot 2020-12-05 at 7.43.32 AM.png

Last edited:
Call it a conspiracy theory but they want to promote digital payments because the US is on it way to becoming a real communist country instead of a quazi one hiding behind a democracy oligarchy! This pandemic is the perfect guize to allow them to do it while everyone is not looking. My Grandfather rest is crazy soul used to get very heated about the US being a communist county before my kids were adults. And that it would come at a time of a Gobal pandemic.

P.S. my grandfather died 10 years before my son was born!

P.S.S. This is way off topic!

P.S.S.S. if you give the all your information they do not have to try and obtain it!
globally, the pandemic so far has contributed to the election of conservative parties rather then their opponents.
Comunism in America! there's no such thing- I mean... would you call Hillary Clinton a communist?

I don't know your son age. but I assume it has been a while ago.May I ask what year was that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back