Contribute
Register

Welcome to the new tonymacx86.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about bookmarks:

Some mentioned to rebuild them with a title search - which is impossible if you can't remember them. Also I can't access the bookmark (titles) anymore via the legacy pages.
So my question is: Could you offer us an option to access our old bookmark list in so far that we have access to the bookmarked thread titles at least?

That's what happens when people who are very good at technical stuff start to do the design. It's not usable, though seems to be functional.

At least make links blue and underlined. Right now they are almost the same colour as the rest text which forces the user to look for a link moving his cursor. No, it is not any sort of aesthetically beautiful. This is bad. Links have to be different in colour from the text and have to be underlined.

it looks very clean Top Job! guys

You guys sure as hell need a faster server :)

This new website doesn't seem to be up to the task of handling all of today's Mountain Lion traffic. And to be honest, I kind of preferred the layout and color scheme of the previous website. This overload of gray that Google started perpetuating last year is just so boring and can even be difficult to navigate since nothing contrasts from its surroundings.

I don't seem to be able to log in with Firefox (on Win7). I get the "thank you for logging in" screen, but then it returns me to the unlogged process. I was able to get on with MSIE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back