Contribute
Register

Welcome to the new tonymacx86.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job, i like, add th button thanks?

;)

Great job guys, love the new interface.

I see a new rule, ENGLISH POSTING ONLY.So that means that all international topics are gone?!

looks very nice. I'm sure once the bugs or "teething" is over it will be even better. Moving a site is a huge undertaking, congrats on your success thus far.

The new site has a great look to it! Thanks for all that you guys do. Above/beyond the site too - your community contributions are unparalleled!

P.S. what's the URL to bring up the mobile browser version of the site (for us geeky iOS users)? B-)

Very good, Thank you Tonymac Genius!

First of all, tonymacx86 is a wonderfull resource for info and it is for free, and it is up to their helpful owners to decide what to do with it. That disclaimer being made, in my opinion the design looks much nicer, but usability in general is being hurt. The change in URL scheme means all bookmarked pages are gone for all users. Had to manually rebuild my bookmarks. Also, search results are very poor so far. In rebuilding my bookmarks I had to resort to input the exact title (not only some keywords as before) to find the right post. Also, on the forum pages (wherever you are) there should be a big easily acessible search box right on the top-center of the page, and that should be an overall search. Nobody likes to firs dig some obscure Search text link, then search in the forum, and after that still have to search on the thread to find the right info. The site is looking better, but is much harder to use. Hope you can take care of these issues. Anyway, much appreciated the work you put on delivering tonymacx86, thanks for that.

Looks good! I can't wait for the RSS feed to return.

thank you much. thought that I could not see some posts and things. welcome back and hope that today, to see your guide on Mountain Lion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back