CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
GTX 1080 TI
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
thank you much. thought that I could not see some posts and things. welcome back and hope that today, to see your guide on Mountain Lion :)

Motherboard
Asus ROG MAXIMUS X HERO
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 580
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Talking about bookmarks:

Some mentioned to rebuild them with a title search - which is impossible if you can't remember them. Also I can't access the bookmark (titles) anymore via the legacy pages.
So my question is: Could you offer us an option to access our old bookmark list in so far that we have access to the bookmarked thread titles at least?

Motherboard
Mac OS X 10.8.2
CPU
Core i5-2500k
Graphics
GF580GTX
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
That's what happens when people who are very good at technical stuff start to do the design. It's not usable, though seems to be functional.

At least make links blue and underlined. Right now they are almost the same colour as the rest text which forces the user to look for a link moving his cursor. No, it is not any sort of aesthetically beautiful. This is bad. Links have to be different in colour from the text and have to be underlined.

Motherboard
Z77-DS3H
CPU
i7 3770k
Graphics
Zotac GTS450
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
it looks very clean Top Job! guys

Motherboard
Asus PRIME Z370-P
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
You guys sure as hell need a faster server :)

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3
CPU
Intel 2500K
Graphics
EVGA nVidia Geforce 560 Ti
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
This new website doesn't seem to be up to the task of handling all of today's Mountain Lion traffic. And to be honest, I kind of preferred the layout and color scheme of the previous website. This overload of gray that Google started perpetuating last year is just so boring and can even be difficult to navigate since nothing contrasts from its surroundings.

Status
Not open for further replies.