Contribute
Register

WEIRD QUESTION NAS as external HDD not fully working?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have tried that, still my internet connection was not working.

wait! I tried to delete everything that was in my DNS and now it works with the 192.168.1.103 IPv4 address.
So will I now be albe to use wifi while I'm transferring data on my NAS?

It's difficult to fix without seeing or being able to get hands on.
With the information you have provided I can go no further.

Sorry I wasn't able to help you, hopefully somebody else will.

Good Luck

With your info I'm now able to do Time Machine which is great! and still have wifi but...

If i Google for example the word "test" and just hit a website that is on google it says "Server not found"
Which is so strange because I have wifi but not when I want to go to websites like example: netflix.com ?!

And I'm also able to do time machines but not go inside my NAS cause it says connection failed?!

With your info I'm now able to do Time Machine which is great! and still have wifi but...

If i Google for example the word "test" and just hit a website that is on google it says "Server not found"
Which is so strange because I have wifi but not when I want to go to websites like example: netflix.com ?!

And I'm also able to do time machines but not go inside my NAS cause it says connection failed?!

Fixed this problem with those website issues I tried to delete those DNS servers = 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and then reEnter them and it worked now (all websites work again)
Confusing for me.

But still:

- Cannot access my folders into my nas (but can do backups with time machine)
- Is super super slow its like 2mbps...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back