Contribute
Register

weird iMessage problem, it connects, but....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had everything working with clover iMessage and FaceTime app store and everything but then after apple changed things on there end it all logged me out iCloud and app store also logged me out now it keeps coming up saying a error has occurred it won't seem to work its done it on all of my hacks but my macbook is fine tho I'm so confused do you think its time to buy a mac?

I'm so confused do you think its time to buy a mac?

I think it might be sensible to wait a while and see what happens over the next few days.

yeah jaymoneky is figuring out whats happening just straight huh

my app store and iCloud work. FaceTime works. your serial number isn't correct and apple won't allow you to connect. but obviously, iMessage is blocked at the moment... use chameleon wizard to generate a legit serial (check it with apple warranty page) and then your app store and iCloud should work.

guess this issue is resolved... unfortunately. onto the bluetooth/wifi PCIe card i bought that seems to be out of a gateway desktop and won't recognize in windows OR osx.... grrr

iMessage is no longer working atm on hackintosh machines not even with clover unless your using a MLB and ROM from a genuine mac which i don't recommend

My iMessage and FaceTime is working fine, also handoff.
I purchased the wifi/bt card from OSXWIFI and it configured otb.
I have my hack configured with the info from my 2009 iMac which I am not using.

Had to call Apple to give them the code but all is well now and has been for the last month, even through the Yosemite upgrade.

Why don't you recommend using the info from a genuine mac that you own?

Thanks!
Len

how would i set it up with my macbook pro's information? and clover IS 100% required?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back