Graphics
Gigabyte ATi5770
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hi, i havea GA-H77N-WIFI+ii5-2400+hd5770, i found some weird thing on my setup. i installed ML on my system and i tested it with geekbench, if i run geekbench when i just start my system up, i only get around 4k of score, but if i put my system sleep and wake it up and re-run the geekbench, it can hit around 9k of score. do u have this problem?

NeverAgain - h77n-wifi - i5-3475s - hd 4000 - 16GB

hi, i have a GA-H77N-WIFI+ii5-2400+hd5770, i found some weird thing on my setup. i installed ML on my system and i tested it with geekbench, if i run geekbench when i just start my system up, i only get around 4k of score, but if i put my system sleep and wake it up and re-run the geekbench, it can hit around 9k of score. do u have this problem?

sorry, i don't have and won't get geekbench. it is a synthetic benchmark and therefore useless with regard to real world problems.
however, i am playing games on the hacmac (i mean real 3d games) and i did not notice any difference between before and after sleep.

sorry, i don't have and won't get geekbench. it is a synthetic benchmark and therefore useless with regard to real world problems.
however, i am playing games on the hacmac (i mean real 3d games) and i did not notice any difference between before and after sleep.

ok. thanks for your reply..

anyone else here know why this happen on my system?

ok. thanks for your reply..

anyone else here know why this happen on my system?

is it just the number concerning you or are you experiencing some problems actually using the system (e.g. playing a game)?

is it just the number concerning you or are you experiencing some problems actually using the system (e.g. playing a game)?

just the concern of the numbering. But i not sure does it really cause any effects or not. i don use my system for games, mostly use it for photoshop and video editing.

just the concern of the numbering. But i not sure does it really cause any effects or not. i don use my system for games, mostly use it for photoshop and video editing.

if you don't experience problems with your video/image editing tools you probably shouldn't think about it.
the point is, geekbench uses its own algorithms to test hardware. it does so just to create comparable numbers without much regard to specific system/software combinations and real world workflows.

so, in reality, even if you'll get 100 billion geek points the software you use productively may be slow because its algorithms suck. if that's not the case, i don't believe your install of os x is corrupted.

Jmpa's Mini Build: i3 3225 | H77N-WIFI | HD4000

hi, i have a GA-H77N-WIFI+i5-2400+hd5770, i found some weird thing on my setup. i installed ML on my system and i tested it with geekbench, if i run geekbench when i just start my system up, i only get around 4k of score, but if i put my system sleep and wake it up and re-run the geekbench, it can hit around 9k of score. do u have this problem?

You already tried use SSDT for i5 sandy bridge on multibeast?
I really don't know if it fix it, but you can try.

You already tried use SSDT for i5 sandy bridge on multibeast?
I really don't know if it fix it, but you can try.

cool, i tried and it fix... get the same score before put the system sleep. thanks man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back