Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey,
actually my Hackintosh works rly fine. Sound, ethernet, graphics, 2 monitors, imessage and all that stuff, like my macbook. Till i restart and it ends with 2 black screens. So ive to boot again with nv_disable=1. Installing the web driver again, setting the web driver as default one and reboot normal with nvda_drv=1 and everything works fine. standby too but if ive to restart the trouble starts again. it seems like its loading different parameters as before.

cause im completly new with hackintosh ive no idea, was already reading a lot of troubleshooting and cant figure out whats wrong. there is also sth strange with the efi partition. i dont know if its normal that 2 efi partitions on 2 different discs have to exist without the flash. maybe there could be the problem that its loading the wrong one after rebooting.

ill post a desktop screen which shows that everything is working actually including the efi partitions down below.

thx for reading and helping and sorry if its somewhere here to find but so far nothing works for me.

config:

MoBo: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming Intel Z170 So.1151
Graphics card: 4096MB Asus GeForce GTX 970 STRIX OC Edition Aktiv PCIe 3.0 x16

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K 4x 4.00GHz So.1151

macPro 3,1

boot: dart=0 nvda_drv=1

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2016-05-04 um 00.20.26.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2016-05-04 um 00.20.26.png
    2 MB · Views: 146
Status
Not open for further replies.