Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Maximus VIII Extreme
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
GTX 1080 Ti
I just installed High Sierra on a new SSD (on an already working Hackintosh with HS) and I can log into everything (messages, iCloud, App Store, etc.) without any problems.

But when looking at my "Purchased" list in the App Store, every button says "INSTALL" instead of "DOWNLOAD" (except for the OS installers, Mavericks, Sierra, etc., for some reason), and when I press the button to download/install any of my owned apps (both free and bought) I get the message (using Word as an example) "Microsoft Word failed to download - Use the Purchased page to try again".

I can download any macOS installer without problems, but everything else just greys out the download button and does nothing.

I reused my specific hardware settings in my config.plist and the kexts from my working install, as I would end up with the exact same settings and files anyway, but I created a "new Mac", by that I mean that the RT Variables and SMBIOS aren't the same, but no non-clover, OS files or settings is copied/transferred from the previous install.

I also tried reinstalling High Sierra several times with a clone of my working HS Clover folder and different Serial, MLB and ROM settings and had the same problem.

The old HS install isn't mounted (the SSD is physically disconnected).

Any ideas??

Last edited:
Same to me too.
in adoption.plist stored in Library/Application Support/App Store I found this log:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>eligibilityRead</key>
<dict>
<key>errorMessage</key>
<string>ex.name (com.apple.jingle.foundation.exceptions.MZCodedException) -- ex.message (MZException code = MZCommerce.SoftwareAdoption.NoSerialNos, userInfo = {})</string>
<key>errorMessageKey</key>
<string>MZCommerce.SoftwareAdoption.NoSerialNos</string>
<key>errorNumber</key>
<integer>3553</integer>
<key>status</key>
<integer>-1</integer>
<key>userPresentableErrorMessage</key>
<string>No serial numbers for this computer have been found</string>
</dict>
<key>eligiblityReadDate</key>
<date>2020-02-17T00:43:45Z</date>
</dict>